Friday, October 7, 2011

ggrrrrr....Exam...

okeyy guyss...what i want to say is...wish me luck for my final papper..Pray for me..insyAllah..and it will be Management papper...for me its quite tough papper....and im a bit sceptical if i can get an A for this subject because according to my study style...i think i can only manage to get an....errr...B??...ha3!..i dont know about it..and i dont even want to think about it..it make me sick..aarrghh!..stresss!...actually i just finish studying just now...and thats  why i start to blogging...then i will study back..its a burden for me but at the same time when i think that this is a last papper for this exam..it makes me smileeee...widelyyyy...i mean...wwwwwiiieeedddllyy...coz i got many plan to do after this exam ends....waaaaaa!!..it will be soo much FUN!!!...I cant wait...he3..but sadly i enjoy my semester break without my  parents at home...hummmmmm...miss them so much..altough it has been only for 2 days they go to Haji....hope they will be just fine...insyAllah...May Allah protect them...Miss u dad..miss u mom...sincerely from you only son... :( ..bye guys..Asalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment